how does goh make a shaker?
starring a can, some rice, some beans and some duct tape... featuring some snippets from "gi joe".
- gather up your shaker ingredients
- a can (soup, tuna, or something otherwise)
- some duct tape... preferably colorful
- a goh sticker
- some rice
- some dried peas, or lima beans, or something similar
- clean the can, remove the label, and remove any jagged edges from the lid
- fill it up with rice and beans (1-2 cm deep). you'll get the feel for the right amount as you practice. in general, there's more rice than beans.
- make an "x" with duct tape on the lid
- fasten the lid to the top of the can
- tape around the side of the can. this is for looks, so make it look good. feel free to use multiple colors of duct tape and/or make stripes.
- slap a goh sticker on the can
- shake, rattle and roll